Monday, October 29, 2012

Some news...

Dear Families,

I wanted to let you know about some exciting news for my family.  As you may know my husband and I have a 3 year old little boy named Oliver.  Our family is growing and we are having another little boy.  Our baby is due in March.  The plans are for me to work as close to my due date as possible and stay home with the baby for 8 weeks.  I plan on being back at school for most of the month of May.  We already have a substitute teacher lined up.  Her name is Holly Brock. She worked as my substitute when I had my first child.

Ms. Holly will get to know the students well before my maternity leave because she will be subbing for Ms. Janie beginning Friday.  Ms. Lynda Higgins has been working in Janie's place since the beginning of the school year and we are sad to see her move on.  She has been such an asset to our class.

Ms. Janie is doing well.  She has received great news at her last appointments and we anticipate her to continue to heal well and join us in the near future. 

Ms. Sandy continues to be in our class. She is our student teacher from the University of Cincinnati.  She will be with us until December 1st.  She has also been a huge asset and the students have really benefited from having her as a teacher.

Any questions please never hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment